Much is left to be done for the house. They are taking too long....
Since the last trip I was back I have been waiting for the guys to come in to fix the kitchen cabinet and I am STILL waiting!
However I will start washing mum and dad's room so that the bed lying around in the house can be moved in. Toilets can also be washed today. The dry kitchen needs to be washed also, as advised by the contractor, before the men come in to build the counter on Friday. My own bedroom cannot be washed because my own huge bed is sitting in the middle of it and I can't move it without the help of a few strong men.
Also in today's itinerary, pay a visit to the nursery (for god knows how many times now) and to continue hunting for curtains. Was choosing curtain fabric with mum yesterday for two hours and still we are not done! Need to choose curtains for three more rooms (living, dining and parents' bedroom). After all that if I've some spare time, I'll have to go buy a water filter for the mains because water in Batu Pahat isn't the cleanest around.
What a busy busy trip home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment