Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3 years

WOW. 

I don't know how we did it, but it's been three years.
We used to fight like cats and dogs, and I was even convinced that we just were not meant to be. 

I am so glad we never gave up on each other. 

He makes me feel special. He makes me feel like a princess. He makes me feel like I'm the most important thing to him. He puts me first in everything. He does really silly things because he knows it'll make me laugh. 
I cannot be luckier. 
I cannot find another like him. 



He has got the biggest ego I know (and I mean the biggest) but he puts it aside for me. Like how he bought a selfie stick because I thought it might be a good idea. And how he has to use it even though he probably hates it deep down inside. 

He also knows that I love leather and very hard glittery stones. So he broke the bank and bought them for me. 

He knows I am Vesuvius when I'm hungry so he rushes to get food to me before he becomes Pompeii. 

Whenever we fight (so there are days when I'm treated not quite like a princess) he would leave something outside my house so that instead of passing out of hunger, I have more energy to be angry at him. 

I will keep my fingers crossed that next year, I can still write about our fourth year.  

Saranghaeyo, yobo <3

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang