Tuesday, January 19, 2016

No-go item: Milo

We have a list of no-go items. Without any of these, we cannot operate AT ALL. This means we have to step down from duty and a series of disciplinary actions will follow. 

I am now sick in Munich and I have come to realize one of the no-go items for crew is Milo! 

I fell sick and my temperature hit 38.8 onboard. 
I continued to operate full-load and did my best. Yes I'm a champion like that haha. Waiting for my baggage to be unloaded from the bus in Munich was when I felt like dying. It was -8 degrees and I was already in chills and my cabin bag was the last to be unloaded. After that I barely had the strength to push the bags indoors. 

I have my own Milo too but my colleagues have been calling and asking if I've Milo. 
Yesterday a colleague went out at -8 to buy me a bowl of soup with rice noodles. She was with me when the doctor came to my room. The doctor said I've to drink plenty of hot liquids. 
Today another colleague called and insisted on buying lunch for me from a Thai restaurant. 
I feel our crew are the BEST in the world! Screw you Skytrax, don't care what you say but I say, WE ARE THE BEST. 


Update: My colleague just knocked on my door to pass me a bowl of honey that she snuck out of the buffet breakfast. So much love! 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang