For the last one week I keep seeing photos of people attending Halloween-themed parties or posting photos with Halloween filters.
Sorry I don’t get it.
Halloween.
What’s so special about looking gory? Of course there are people who use this opportunity to dress slutty...
I just don’t get it. Is it cool or nice to paint your face white and then smudge lipstick all over??
Or dress up as popcorns or weird characters..? Huh????
Ijustdontgetit. I’m so bored of these appearing on my Instagram and Facebook. Cannot wait for this time to be over.
Sorry I don’t get it.
Halloween.
What’s so special about looking gory? Of course there are people who use this opportunity to dress slutty...
I just don’t get it. Is it cool or nice to paint your face white and then smudge lipstick all over??
Or dress up as popcorns or weird characters..? Huh????
Ijustdontgetit. I’m so bored of these appearing on my Instagram and Facebook. Cannot wait for this time to be over.
0 comments:
Post a Comment