Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wet morning

I was so excited about going home I couldn't sleep onboard -____-
Ended up being extremely tired for the remainder of the flight. Thank goodness it was just a simple breakfast service before landing.

-------------------------------------
I bought two boxes of extremely red and succulent-looking strawberries from Zurich. I don't take strawberries but I bought those back for mum and Anlynn and whoever else willing to eat them.
I've already tried one of it - it's actually very sweet with just a tinge of sourness, as all strawberries have.....except for those strawberries from Japan!!! No strawberries can be sweeter than those from Japan man. Those strawberries are SUPER sweet and are so fragrant you just have to leave them in the living room and the whole place will smell nice. True story.

Also, I looted a kilo or two of chocolates. Just as well because I finished the last of my chocolates just before my Zurich flight. Also bought 3 bottles of fruit champagne - 2 bottles of lychee and one of mango. I LUV!
Sucks to be the man who has to load my bag into the cargohold.

-------------------------------------
A world war is going to start if Apple and Adobe don't stop arguing.
Neither one is taking a step back and both are more than eager to make a big issue out of nothing every day.
OK, Apple is great. Adobe is great too. -------------------------------------
Tomorrow's breakfast will be chai tao kway, aunty please don't disappoint me again.

Feeling really blessed right now. Blessed to have had a good flight with a good set of crew. Blessed to be going home after this. Blessed to have bought what I wanted to buy. Blessed to be back here safely even though the landing was a bit hard. Blessed that this set of crew had a few watch aficionados and they taught me a thing or two. Blessed that I managed to visit almost every watch shop at Bahnhofstrasse. Blessed that I have a good roster coming up. Blessed that... my cousin might be taking sick leave when I'm in London hahahaha.
The only stupid thing that happened to me in Zurich was that a small white dog peed on my jeans and shoe wtfffffffffff it was so small I didn't even notice it was there until it was almost done with its job. I should have given it a good kick! Anyway I kinda found it funny so w.t.h. My colleagues and I had a good laugh after that.

-------------------------------------
The pilots are mad about watches. They own the most expensive brands of watches and they all have a nice collection to boast of. It is thus lucky for me that I have these people to turn to for questions and suggestions. I also happen to have this leading steward who collects watches so he also gave me a few tips and suggestions. I think my mind is set!


-------------------------------------
There's one show I will never watch on TV and it's Air Crash Investigation.
However, there's this one episode on the crash of the Concorde. That crash marked the start of the Concorde's demise from the aviation world and I am so curious to know what happened. It's already in my HDD.
To watch or not watch?, big question.
Hmmmmm.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang