I will not say what sashimi is this lest environmentalists come after me...
Why do I feel like my bank account balance hasn't grown at all in the last 2 years? I've been working very hard but where did all my money go!?
This past month it's been hard work all around. More to come too...
On my last flight, I had to take care of a senile man. It was a pain. As if looking after the other passengers wasn't challenging enough on that four-hour flight, the old man brought me to the edge of my patience.
In all honesty, looking back, I'm rather mad at his children.
One, for allowing this old man to travel alone. HE IS SENILE, how can you let him travel alone? He has special needs and what if somehow somewhere something or someone fucked up and this old man gets lost? He was travelling from the states and had to transit twice before he could get home.
Two, BECAUSE HIS CHILDREN OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT THE COMPANY NOW EMPLOYS NURSES/CAREGIVERS? What do they take us for??? A mobile nursing home? This is an airline and we have a service to provide for the others. By being so selfish and clearly expecting us to take care of his father, the 100 other passengers on my aisle were deprived of service onboard.
The old man had only boarded the plane 5 minutes when he stood up to take his luggage down. He thought we had arrived in Dhaka. That was when we knew this was trouble. Throughout the flight, the other passengers had to talk to him, to coax him because this man hardly spoke English. WTF!
My chief stewardess found him 'cute' but I AM NOT AMUSED.
For goodness sake, in future, do not ever let any of your senile relatives travel alone. It's irresponsible on your part and disrespect to the crew!
0 comments:
Post a Comment