Saturday, July 28, 2012

Out of patterns

A long time ago, when Markus and I were still friends, I met him up for lunch during one of his work days.
When I saw him, I couldn't stop giggling to myself because the shirt he was wearing kept reminding me of my BEDSHEET. He asked me several times what was I giggling about and I told him maybe one day he will know.

So a few weeks ago, he was on my bed and he held up my comforter. He stared at it for a long time and then it struck him. He said, while still holding up the comforter and eyes affixed on it, "Ohhhhhhhh....... Now I know why I find this comforter so familiar.... I keep thinking that I've seen it somewhere....." and I burst out laughing. I told him that was exactly what I saw (my bedsheet) when I saw him in his shirt! 

So yesterday, I gave him a shirt that I got him from Superdry in London. Again, he held it up and said stared at it for a while. Then he told me it looks like the cloth he uses to cover the TV in his room -_____-

Guess which is the shirt and which is the TV cloth.

FML.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang