Sunday, September 30, 2012

Losing touch with reality

The recent budget tabled by The 1Man was evidence that the government has lost touch with reality and is doing insane things to win votes.

Why should we spend RM20 million on Rukun Tetangga when the police are obviously the ones who should be taking care of our safety? Why do we have police then?

Why should we be giving rebates of smartphones to people between age of 21-30? Because we're about to be first-time voters?

Why should we be giving government servants more bonus when obviously they're not exactly very efficient? Apparently just this Raya they had already received an additional 1/2 month bonus.

FYI, the education ministry is broke as hell. Things that I had enjoyed taking part in such as choral speaking, debate have all been scrap in recent years. Districts and states have no money to sponsor the competitions. What is going to become of our next generation? It's not like our education system is first class. And now the kids have no exposure of any sort to public speaking. The next generation of school graduates will be challenging to employ. Instead, smartphones seem to have become a necessity. Wtf.

RM1 BILLION to help the bumiputeras set up businesses. Enough already, don't you think? They've been getting help for over 20 years and it is about time this has stopped because if they aren't going to help themselves, it is unfair to keep channelling public money to a specific race of people. So much for the 1Crap policy he keeps preaching about.

There's so much that I'm disappointed with in the way the country I love has become.

I wonder if I will ever, in my lifetime, see it progress.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang