Because according to the damn guidelines below, I am a LESBIAN.
:-o
>:-(
This is about a week old. Malaysia has been internationally ridiculed for this set of 'guidelines' to help parents identify sexual 'disorientation' among their children.
WTF. My government FOREVER comes up with crap like that. Lack of attention ministers/ministries, all of them!
I love hanging out with females. In my schooling days, boys around my age were extremely immature and it was pointless talking to them. Boys like those didn't even interest me at all. 'Hanging out' with my girl friends obviously meant having meals together because there is just so much to do in my hometown. *sarcasm*
Up until a few months ago when I met Markus, I would not go out for meals with guys (with the exception of a few close guy friends from Uni). I always preferred the company of my female friends (the same ones from high school).
And I always had sleepovers - at Evelyn's and Hsin Ching's.
We had so much in common and we spent hours talking endlessly over the phone. That wasn't enough so sleeping over and chatting through the night was the next best option. When Evelyn moved to Australia to study, bunking in with her whenever she was back in our hometown was a norm until recent years (i.e. when I started flying).
Had those guidelines been published 10 years earlier, my parents probably would have locked me up at home and ruined my life socially and psychologically.
Now think of how many people's lives are going to be ruined if their dumb parents follow those guidelines. And how this affects the confidence of young gays and lesbians in the country.
And just to point out, dearest ministers, you can't change one's sexual orientation. They are born like that, so DEAL WITH IT. They contribute so much more to society than you corrupt scumbags.
Sorry for the angry post. I am very angry because I have friends who are gays and lesbians, and it irks me that they are being discriminated so unfairly. It's no wonder that more and more of them are leaving the country and doing wonderful things in their new countries instead.
:-o
>:-(
This is about a week old. Malaysia has been internationally ridiculed for this set of 'guidelines' to help parents identify sexual 'disorientation' among their children.
WTF. My government FOREVER comes up with crap like that. Lack of attention ministers/ministries, all of them!
I love hanging out with females. In my schooling days, boys around my age were extremely immature and it was pointless talking to them. Boys like those didn't even interest me at all. 'Hanging out' with my girl friends obviously meant having meals together because there is just so much to do in my hometown. *sarcasm*
Up until a few months ago when I met Markus, I would not go out for meals with guys (with the exception of a few close guy friends from Uni). I always preferred the company of my female friends (the same ones from high school).
And I always had sleepovers - at Evelyn's and Hsin Ching's.
We had so much in common and we spent hours talking endlessly over the phone. That wasn't enough so sleeping over and chatting through the night was the next best option. When Evelyn moved to Australia to study, bunking in with her whenever she was back in our hometown was a norm until recent years (i.e. when I started flying).
Had those guidelines been published 10 years earlier, my parents probably would have locked me up at home and ruined my life socially and psychologically.
Now think of how many people's lives are going to be ruined if their dumb parents follow those guidelines. And how this affects the confidence of young gays and lesbians in the country.
And just to point out, dearest ministers, you can't change one's sexual orientation. They are born like that, so DEAL WITH IT. They contribute so much more to society than you corrupt scumbags.
Sorry for the angry post. I am very angry because I have friends who are gays and lesbians, and it irks me that they are being discriminated so unfairly. It's no wonder that more and more of them are leaving the country and doing wonderful things in their new countries instead.

0 comments:
Post a Comment