Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am so very furious

WHAT IS MY COUNTRY BECOMING TO?
The government uses cheap tactics to trick its own citizens to get revenue?

Usually I would never read a single report on my country's PM. I detest him so much and I don't think he has anything to say that's worth my time.

So it came as a big shock to me when my friend told me that the government is going to tax every credit card RM50 from next year onwards. This was announced in the budget chaired last week.
How ridiculous is that? So for someone who has 10 card he has to pay RM500 just on taxes? Why should the government even tax, I can't think of a reason.

And the idiot who came up with it can't even give us a proper reason and here's what he had to say:
"Tunggulah dulu (We wait first). The Government also needs revenue. If we can’t hike up (the price of) anything, susah kita (it would be hard for us)."

“Who is going to fund the nation’s development?”


I'm stunned beyond words....

My oil-rich country needs to resort to such disgraceful tactics to get revenue, when all his cronies are siphoning the money to lead extravagant lifestyles.

Time to revolt!!!

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang