Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is the future ... ?

Once upon a time, when oxfords were all over the runways from Paris to New York, I hated it. HATED IT.
But now, I think they are cute.

Then there was a time when those heels that looked like tapes around the feet (think Rihanna) were new on runways, I thought they were really ugly too. Now I think they're kinda nice.

Maybe it takes some getting used to, or maybe the designs have improved over the last 2-3 seasons.

So, the big question, is this going to be the new style? Is this going to be unweird to me/us in another 2 years?


This is, by the way, Daphne Guinness, grand-daughter of Arthur.

2 comments:

Anlynn said...

I can't see how the shoe really looks like. But if it looks how I think it looks like, then.... I THOUGHT SIMPLE LAW OF SCIENCE WILL SAY THAT ITS NOT SAFE IN THOSE???!

MinnieMoose said...

cannot see clearly? just click on the picture to enlarge!
i would say it's a danger to the wearer and others around her too...

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang