Just opened a new jar of L'Occitane's candied rose body cream. It makes the skin feel so smooth and supple!!
Another must-have product from the company from Provence.
I hope my colleagues don't notice the shimmer though.
L'Occitane makes really high quality stuff, good on them. It may be pricey but it's worth the price.
Will be hibernating in the hotel tomorrow with a book. At least, that's what I'll try to do.
OMG Singapore school holidays have started. Soon, schools in Malaysia and Indonesia will close for the semester too.
Flights are gonna be full and there'll be lotsa children's names to remember!
'Tis the season I'm most afraid of :-S
p/s: Joseph Vincent appeared in the Ellen DeGeneres show last night!!!
1 comments:
Ellen should sign him up! He can be the 2nd artist of Elleneleven.
Nothing beats holidays. Kids are happy, parents are happy, The Company is happy, you people will be happy when u see ur bonus :)
Post a Comment