Thursday, May 27, 2010

Joseph Vincent

Why hasn't anyone signed him up already~



I also just saw Travie McCoy's Billionaire video. I love that song and I think that MV is the most feel good vid I've seen in a while. Bruno Mars' ear lobe freaks me out though. I've had passengers with ear lobes like this and I really felt like telling them to switch to the other aisle.
Also there was another passenger who put a big paper clip through one of his ear piercing. Thank goodness he removed it after take off. Why do these people do such freaky stuff?!

3 comments:

Anlynn said...

cuz the producers are not expecting XMMs to like him :S

Dental Girl said...

Lol I like this guy too!

MinnieMoose said...

Anlynn: haha u had me thinking for a long time what XMM is!

Dental Girl: I think he's part filipino. maybe you like SEAsians (just not m'sians) :P THINK ABT IT, you know I'm right.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang