My laptop fell off the two-feet high bed!
I was on the bed replying to some texts and then when I went to the bathroom, I heard a loud plop and my music stopped.
My heart stopped in realization that that could be my laptop...............
Thank goodness no dents to the aluminium body, but I did suffer a shock when I could not turn on the laptop for a while. The snooze light wasn't snoozing but was just a constant light.
Eventually it turned back on and all's good.
Today I bought a lot a lot a lot of Ferrero Giotto. You can really see kiasu stamped all over my face when I saw the stash of Giotto at the supermarket. I bought 8x4 strips... 32 strips of Giotto! Will buy more tomorrow. Am so happy I'm finally getting my Rimowa cargo bag this trip. With two check-in bags, I already know what I'm going to do with all that extra cargo space!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment