Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm so f@t jokes

I'm so fat that when I jumped for joy I got stuck wtf.
I'm so fat that when I get in the shower my feeet don't get wet doublewtf.

I'm so fat, seriously no kidding. I blame all the cherries (it's super high in sugar content) and I was definitely over-eating cherries, so much so that it gave me a lot of GI problems thereafter.

Anyhoo, cherry season is officially over. I was at Woolworths yesterday and was told by a worker the season's over. Bummer.
But I bought a big bag of grapes (a kilo and a half) - ultra sweet Crimson grapes - back this time.

I need to go to the gym tomorrow, the first time in ages.
But then guess what, after gym, I will be going for coffee and cakes at Rochester Park.
Hummmmmmmmmm.......
Better than not going to the gym at all, I suppose!


Rochester Park seems to be the 'in' place in Singapore right now, something like Dempsey Hill but newer.
Hopefully it's good.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang