Once regarded as the only politician I can trust in Malaysia politics, he has turned out to become a puppet of the dogs.
SHAME ON U!
Just because I don't pay taxes in Malaysia does not mean I don't care about what happens in my HOME country. The reason I'm not paying taxes at HOME is because your cronies are eating up all the resources that we have leaving ordinary folks earning peanuts.
Just because I pay taxes abroad now does not mean I do not wish to return home one day... and who I vote for now determines how my country will turn out in future!
Just because I don't pay taxes in Malaysia does not mean I do not have family living in Malaysia who will be affected by which cronies who will run the country.
JUST BECAUSE I DO NOT FUCKING PAY TAXES IN MALAYSIA DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY THE RIGHTS THAT COME WITH MY BLUE IC AND RED PASSPORT.
The other reason why there is a brain drain in the country is because the people cannot stand what is happening in the country so they'd rather leave. Given the right to exercise change so that one day they can return to a place called home, I'm sure they would!
Fuck the bulldog.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment