Monday, March 11, 2013

Before MDs, there was walkman

On my flight to Jakarta, my tai-tai passenger was actually listening to a WALKMAN. I was so amused that I went back to the galley and told my fellow crew what I saw. The youngest girl in the galley, a Korean stewardess, asked, "Walkman? What is Walkman?"
.....

To say it has died, it hasn't really since my well-heeled passenger would rather listen to that than to an MP3 player or songs in her phone. To say it hasn't died, it kinda has because the post-90s gemeration don't even know what it is.


I bought layer cake from Jakarta this time. Just like when I bought one in Batam, this one doesn't really have 'layers'. It's all a mess.
Have they all lost the art of making layer cakes?

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang