Thursday, March 14, 2013

Half the week is gone finally

This is such a long week. I haven't had such a terrible roster in years. Probably not since I started flying on the A380. This month is particularly taxing, and this week is the worst of the month.
I came back from a dreaded flight yesterday so drained that I was fighting to stay awake as I waited for my cab at the airport.
When I got home I collapsed on my bed in uniform and hair still in a bun. Did not wake up until much later when Markus messaged. I usually never say no meeting him but yesterday I told him to go straight home from work.

This is insane. Half a week more to go. Then it'll be time to reward myself to a good dinner with my friends on Tuesday, which is also the end to the horrendous week (and two days).


0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang