Saturday, March 23, 2013

Money please don't go

I see my money flowing out real quick.

1. I've been in a huge dilemma over which grills to pick for the house. Because I hate the look of grills and just looking at the selection of pictures gives me an instant headache. The alternative to this? Majestec. But it's gonna cost so much....

2. My glasses are spoiling one by one. First it was my prescription glasses on Sunday, then two days ago it was my favourite sunglasses. They look like they can be saved, but I won't know until I head to the optician's one of these days.

3. I've been watching so much drama these days. And also been so addicted to this app called Houzz. It's my dream to lie in bed and watch my drama, and in between, just keep browsing through the hundreds of thousands of photos on Houzz. Tablet?


0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang