Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Just one of the throwback days

After finishing my filling dinner at 6.15 pm (rounding it off with a box of chocolate milk), I went out with my aunts and cousin for the cousin's music class. It was only 40 minutes. When we left I told my aunt to drop by Bee Bee Bakery. 

For the last few days I've been mad craving for those oily creamy old-school cakes. I grabbed one along with a cheese-stick. While still in the shop I finished one of those cakes and I wanted more. So I went to get one with even more cream, with a rose on top. You know, that rose biscuit (that tastes like crap)! 

When I got into the car my aunt said I'm having cravings as though I'm pregnant. 

I later guarded that cake with a rose with my life. I went between the two houses in Taman Perdana carrying it with me everywhere I went. 

You know the best part? The sides of the cake had chocolate rice! Ahhhhh. 

I truly feel fat now. 


1 comments:

Anlynn said...

"I later guarded that cake with a rose with my life. I went between the two houses in Taman Perdana carrying it with me everywhere I went. "

What even, sister? :O

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang