Got around to trying out the pretty famous Bibble & Sip.
I went there right after a very filling lunch at Korea Town.
Bibble & Sip is located only 6 blocks from my hotel, and I managed to try their famous cream puffs before they were sold out.
I'm a fan of earl grey not as a drink but in my foods, so I was hell-bent on trying the earl grey puff as much as I had to try their famous matcha cream puff.
What do you know, the moment I put down the tray I knew I couldn't finish them.
I went for the earl grey cream puff first. Maybe because I was too full, I didn't think it was very good. It's good, just good. And I liked my drink, a lavender latte.
I had to takeaway my matcha cream puff. When it came for me to leave the cafe, I didn't really want to leave. That's a story for another day.
Now that I've had the matcha cream puff, the matcha puff is better than the earl grey puff.
I think Bibble & Sip has a good selection in their menu and I definitely will be back to try the other stuff.

0 comments:
Post a Comment