Sunday, June 12, 2016

Time to go home

This is definitely one of the better FRA-NYC flights I've done. 

What a wonderful set of seniors and superiors. 

Crazy set of people who are so into shoes. 
In New York, on the day of check out, several colleagues went to queue for the adidas nmd launch at SoHo. 
One colleague started as early as 6.30 am. She was there the night before but then adidas made sure no one stayed the night lest a fight breaks out. 

After having shunned away from New York for years, I've finally started to explore it a bit more and finding little comfort zones. That place still stresses me out and no way will I ever want to live there. 
My impression of the people there remains the same. 

I miss home and can't wait to get on the flight tomorrow. 

You know what's gonna be welcoming me when I get home? Jet lag. Big f-king jet lag. I already know it. This flight does shit to the body even though I am pretty immune to jet lag. GMT +2 to GMT -4 then GMT+2 for so many nights and back to GMT +8 really screws up the body big time. 
Before I know it, my off days are over and on the last of the off days, I'd still be struggling to stay awake at 8 pm and being upset at being awake at 4 am. 

The challenge before getting to that (dealing with jet lag) though is to ensure that everything fits into the luggage tomorrow morning. 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang