Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back to the grind

Back in Singapore.
The last 10 days have been fabulous!! I charged my laptop only once in the ten days because I used so little of it, spending most of my time eating and hanging out with family.

Have also been glued tight to the TV, watching the dynamics in Cairo as it happens.
It worries me a bit that I'm going to be there in a few days and the situation is not improving. Did I mention also that I'll be there on a weekend - hence I'm guessing there will be maximum number of protesters gathering in the city centre?

Worked very hard before my CNY break, and now will have to work very hard too - until the end of February (all from changing flights because of CNY and another accidental change after my Cairo flight bah!)...

I feel a little silly not bringing any Chinese New Year goodies back to Singapore.
As it is it sucks to be back here, and only to realize that there's nothing to eat at all in the house!!! This realization in the afternoon robbed whatever festive mood I had in me. :(

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang