Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you like my PJs?


Been lazing mostly in bed, watching movies on TV. Barely turned a page of the books I brought.

And already leaving tomorrow! :(

Ok, I'm getting back to watching Bruce Willis on TV. Armageddon is showing, for the second time today.



Should I go home after this flight???

6 comments:

Anlynn said...

Is it me or do u do a little like Alinta in that pic?

agape said...

SUPER AUNTY!

MinnieMoose said...

Anlynn: No, i don't....!

agape: who was i suppose to look good for, huh?

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

I love your PJs :)

and i miss you much.

agape: She's right - no one to impress, so she can be as cow-printed as she like :D

agape said...

oh.. i OBVIOUSLY didnt know it work that way.. please accept my humble apologies but yea ok! minneMOOse can MOO away ;)

MinnieMoose said...

Elaine: missing u too!!! been wondering what you've been up to,cz haven't spoken to u for quite a while now. I'll be back in BP after this flight. I'll try to catch u at the usual place late Monday morn (MYT). If I'm out for bfast n doing errands then prolly Monday night ok (your Monday morn).
If you're busy that's fine.
Catch up soon!!!

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang