Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woe is me

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

All the delays and indecision has led me to delay booking my flight ticket and the flight to Munich on the 15th is FULL. Not just full, it's overbooked!!!!!
:'(
Even if I tried to go a day earlier, the flight is full too. There's only ONE, EINE, ONE more place for departure on the 16th but that means I only have 2.5 days there. What's the point, what is zee point!!!
:(

I've finished my exams.
I hope that was the last time I ever have to jump out of the plane into a pool with waves and then climb into a raft, and the last time I ever have to perform CPR, to use the fire extinguisher to douse a fire and to get into brace position for a "plane crash" scenario.



Ah, I'm just crushed. What's going to happen to my holiday? :(


Update: Just realized it's cheaper to fly from Frankfurt to Berlin (wei shen me? Munich is geographically closer to Berlin) - will check Frankfurt's flight load tomorrow. Don't disappoint me, Frankfurt!

3 comments:

agape said...

KUL wont disappoint..! ;)

MinnieMoose said...

nobody's going to speak deutsch with me in KUL is there???

agape said...

hmm.. but we could go eat german :)

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang