Friday, August 12, 2011

Efffffffffffffffffffffffff

PUKISOANGRY!!!!!
Of all days to be delayed!
I have NEVER ever been delayed out of an airport because of bad weather.
Of all days to be delayed, it had to be TODAY! The day I want to arrive in Singapore early (because if I don't then my stay at home will be less than 24 hours) and the day that I was going to take a direct bus from Singapore to BP at 7.30 a.m. (the only day time bus). Time was tight but I have never arrived late before so 7.30 a.m., no sweat. BULLSHIT.

*middle fingers at you, Weather Man*

Now I have missed the bus and I am so freaking pisseddddddddd!

GOTTA WAIT FOR THE REGULAR CAB NOW. 1 freaking pee am. A damn waste of my time!

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang