Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nothing beats cold hard cash

Somebody in the bank in HQ gonna get fucked real bad!

I HATE carrying a lot of cash with me when I travel but that's what I've been doing of late because my bank takes gratification in declining my card at random.

I HATE IT MORE WHEN CASH RUNS OUT, and then I am left having to use the card, and again there is a 50-50 chance that my card will get declined.

Surprisingly, after all the hate calls (well, almost) the bank has been getting for the last month or so from mum and I, problem still persists.

Bloody bank declined my US$40 purchase when only 2 weeks ago MYR5000 got through (and only 30 minutes before that, another transaction of US$35 got through).

The same way it declined a £40 pound purchase when a week before that I made a €1200 transaction.
WHY WHY WHY.

It infuriates me to no end because I get embarrassed having to put the item I want back on the shelf, and feel disappointed at walking out of the shop without that something that I had taken so much time considering, pondering and deciding if I should get.

It is high time to visit Customer Service in KL.

3 comments:

Dental Girl said...

That must be so annoying!!!
Luckily my card hasn't gotten declined anywhere yet... but I guess I haven't really been doing anything too fancy with it...

agape said...

KL?!

MinnieMoose said...

Dental Girl: U bet! And the worse thing is I cancelled all other credit cards cz I thought this particular one was the only one I really use and it served me well. So now that this is happening a lot lately, I have no other cards to use!

agape: Yah, since the BP branch is useless at resolving this. The ppl on the customer service hotline give me lame excuses when they do not truly understand the situation. I'm trying to get myself an appt in the KL office!

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang