The past week has been fabulous.
This time last week I was waking up from a great night out in HK.
The next day I flew back to Singapore where, upon touch down, I met Chin Shi for a body combat class. It was tiring! But hell was my muscles for the next two days. Every single bit of muscle in my upper body ached as I attempted to move. Sometimes just sitting upright causes pain.
However - PAIN IS GOOD!
It reminds me of the class that I went to, and of many more to come.
Then I was in KL for three days where I met up with my closest buddies and also where I overdosed on dried chili (at chili pan mee), giving me the runs for a night.
And yesterday I finally caught Phantom of The Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre.
I'd see it again in a heartbeat! I wish though they had casted someone more handsome for Raoul.
I was also very lucky yesterday that when I was in St. Paul's cathedral the choir were practicing. When I was near the altar I looked back to the Entrance and imagined Princess Diana walking up to the altar in her wedding dress. :)
To cap off a great week I actually received another great birthday present. I didn't know birthday presents can still be coming in almost 2 months after one's birthday hahaha. Thankiiuuuu :)
This means that this year I have received pretty fabulous birthday presents/treats.
I'm happy!!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment