Saturday, August 20, 2011

FIVE months later

My ex-housemate's European holiday is over and she is back to hound me >:(

Fucking stressed.

And somemore dare to ask me to pay more for March bills when I was so sure I've paid up EVERYTHING. If money is all it takes to shut her up and keep her away, I'll gladly do so...
and yet she never stops with her words which are armed with daggers and coated with poison.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

9 comments:

Ann said...

need help?

Ann said...

Just ban her from FB then she'll never contact u

MinnieMoose said...

:(((
i think once we settle this then i will ban her on FB. hopefully it all settles soon. my ex-landlord also to blame... telling her a lot of crap.

Ann said...

I think just ban her and let her shoulder everything

agape said...

Throw her into tasik Y :D

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

Would you like me to send her hate mail?

MinnieMoose said...

whoaaaa.. u all so supportive... *touched*

NO elaine! LOL!

agape said...

wow.. you've a whole calvary..!! and a professional hate mail-ist :P

Elaine do you do it frequently? :P

Ann said...

no need to send hate mail...just post hate comments on her FB or better still, copy her whole conversation and post it on her FB,

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang