Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Off to court tomorrow

I'll be at the subordinate court tomorrow!! Nothing serious though :) Just following someone there to do stuff. So far I've only seen the Singapore subordinate court on TV in dramas and on the news. Hopefully it's exciting, with reporters and also defendants wearing paper bags over their heads.

I dread Sunday. When the roster was out, I was so excited to see that I was going to New York for the first time since I started flying. However, the thought of being away for 9 days now is painful.....

In other news, priorities seemed to have change.
I no longer am dying for a Kelly. And I don't feel like I want to buy that pair of Louboutins anymore.
And I can't explain it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww... look at you..

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang