Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today I had a fall



Sob sob :'(

I had a fall. Even my pants tore. After I went home to change, I went straight down to EP center for my appointment, and then to have my first meal and drink of the day. I thought if I still did not eat I would pass out from the pain. Markus came from work to meet me and took me to Raffles Hospital to have my wound cleaned and dressed.
For one who's never an outdoor person, this is definitely my worst fall.
It hurts. :(
Markus said he will come over to change my dressing tomorrow since I'm too grossed out with the blood. He was nice to offer to carry me when it hurt this evening at Mustafa.

I realize I'm pretty terrible in times of crisis. And I suck at putting on a brave front.

Tonight also Markus came to say hello to my landlady and landlord a.k.a. my foster family! And my landlady went to tell him I was crying when I came home after the fall -_________-

So much for me trying to be brave and adult about this.


2 comments:

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

Crying is not a sign of weakness, silly.

I hope you feel better soon, love.

MinnieMoose said...

:)

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang