Something freaky is going on.
Robin has a way with rosters, I don't know why.
Just a week ago, exactly a week ago, Jannet (my landlady), Robin (her husband), Markus and I had crabs for dinner to mark my one year at this place.
Jannet had a flight to Seoul the next day. Only a few days before, Robin said he had a feeling that Jannet will return to Korea very soon. And on her next standby, she got called up to Seoul. It was very shocking. You may think that's a fluke but this is not the first time it has happened.
Before my first flight to FRA-NYC, I also complained that I wasn't getting that flight. Robin had also said I will get it very soon - and then the next month, it appeared on my roster.
Going back to the crab dinner. Robin was laughing at how he has the powers. He asked me, "So where do you want to go?"
I said San Francisco. He was like, "Are you sure? San Francisco?" I said I was. I said that's my favourite city. So he said, "So it's Seoul-San Francisco lah?"
I said if I can go via another city (that's the best flight in the whole world...) it'll be even better. He replied in shock, "Whoa, does it have to be so specific? I think that's asking too much la.... As long as you can get to San Francisco should be enough..." I guess he was right. Cannot be so greedy. Besides, I haven't been back to Seoul in 2 years and I miss the crazy shopping at Myeungdong.
And what do you know....
Today, I found out that at the very end of next month I have a flight to Seoul-SF. Robin was in the hall when I checked it. I freaked out big time.
I don't know what it is... I really don't know what it is. How can it be so much of a coincidence???
I haven't done that flight for a looooong time!!! Seoul-San Francisco, easily 3 years!
Regardless, July is an eat-grass month. London and Seoul-San Francisco. The bank account will definitely go into deficit.
Robin has a way with rosters, I don't know why.
Just a week ago, exactly a week ago, Jannet (my landlady), Robin (her husband), Markus and I had crabs for dinner to mark my one year at this place.
Jannet had a flight to Seoul the next day. Only a few days before, Robin said he had a feeling that Jannet will return to Korea very soon. And on her next standby, she got called up to Seoul. It was very shocking. You may think that's a fluke but this is not the first time it has happened.
Before my first flight to FRA-NYC, I also complained that I wasn't getting that flight. Robin had also said I will get it very soon - and then the next month, it appeared on my roster.
Going back to the crab dinner. Robin was laughing at how he has the powers. He asked me, "So where do you want to go?"
I said San Francisco. He was like, "Are you sure? San Francisco?" I said I was. I said that's my favourite city. So he said, "So it's Seoul-San Francisco lah?"
I said if I can go via another city (that's the best flight in the whole world...) it'll be even better. He replied in shock, "Whoa, does it have to be so specific? I think that's asking too much la.... As long as you can get to San Francisco should be enough..." I guess he was right. Cannot be so greedy. Besides, I haven't been back to Seoul in 2 years and I miss the crazy shopping at Myeungdong.
And what do you know....
Today, I found out that at the very end of next month I have a flight to Seoul-SF. Robin was in the hall when I checked it. I freaked out big time.
I don't know what it is... I really don't know what it is. How can it be so much of a coincidence???
I haven't done that flight for a looooong time!!! Seoul-San Francisco, easily 3 years!
Regardless, July is an eat-grass month. London and Seoul-San Francisco. The bank account will definitely go into deficit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment