Last night I dreamt that I was walking in search of Bond Street station. I walked and walked, passing shops that were familiar but could not find Bond Street station. In the dream, I was trying to get to Bond Street station because that's where I can board bus 33 to go home.
How weird are dreams, because Bus 33 is what I take to go home in Singapore....
And I remember walking for miles to discover that I could have taken a turn a lot earlier to get to Liverpool Street station, which is on the same line as Bond Street (this I got right in the dream despite the many many different tube lines of the London Underground) and then board my bus 33 at Bond Street.
I don't know if I dreamt this because Sue is back from London (and I'm meeting her in a short while for chilli crabs) or if it's because I miss London. Maybe it's because I need to visit Bond Street soon hehe.
How weird are dreams, because Bus 33 is what I take to go home in Singapore....
And I remember walking for miles to discover that I could have taken a turn a lot earlier to get to Liverpool Street station, which is on the same line as Bond Street (this I got right in the dream despite the many many different tube lines of the London Underground) and then board my bus 33 at Bond Street.
I don't know if I dreamt this because Sue is back from London (and I'm meeting her in a short while for chilli crabs) or if it's because I miss London. Maybe it's because I need to visit Bond Street soon hehe.
1 comments:
Haha... I like your dream interpretation!
Post a Comment