Friday, June 22, 2012

Reminiscing last October


** Linkin Park was on my flight to Tokyo! All the crew knew about it, except ME. The one who likes them is the only one who didn't know they were on the flight WTF. I only found out when we were waiting at the hotel lobby for our room keys fml.

I'm back in Tokyo. This flight is ALWAYS tough but it always pays off when we come back to Tokyo for two nights before heading back to Singapore.

Fabulous food, fancy drugstores, crazy shopping...

I remember clearly the last time I did this flight, I stayed at another hotel that didn't provide free internet. In fact, internet at that hotel was very expensive.
After that flight, I was due to fly to London on touchdown day itself for my holiday which was also around the due date of Sean and Pay Wan's baby. 
From LA to Tokyo across the Pacific, I was kept wondering if I was missing out on something big that was going to happen. During those few days, whenever I touched down from a flight, I would have hundreds of WhatsApp messages from cousins all discussing about the impending arrival of a new member to the family.
In Tokyo, I was relieved that the little one (also known as Anak Piau, may sometimes be called Annabelle) was still not out. I paid for internet for two days even though it was pricey just to make sure that I was always connected to my cousins. I had really hoped to be in London when the baby arrived.

I would then touch down in Singapore, not sleep while I unpack and repack for a week in London, catch a morning flight to London and then arrive to find out that Pay Wan had just gone into labour. In fact, at Heathrow airport, I kept calling Sean but he wasn't answering because all that while, baby Annabelle was just coming into the world :')



See how much she's grown!
Cannot wait to see her again :)

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang