Thursday, June 7, 2012

Suggestion: If you don't like flying with us, go elsewhere

Too many times, I get the comments "Oh, The Company is nothing like it was 20 years ago. Service standards keep dropping," or "The Company always discriminates its own people."
Very guilty of this are relatives of mine who have been travelling with The Company for the last 20-30 years.
They travel some 3-4 times a year between Australia and here and I swear to you, every single time they will have something to complain about. You have no idea how I dread meeting them whenever they are back because they never fail to greet me with, "Haiyoh, what happened to The Company?", followed by:
"Oh, they discriminate. I asked for apple juice but it never came."
"I was missed out during the meal service. The Company discriminates."
"You should send the pilots back to training school. Awful landing!! Always!!!"

If flying The Company makes you so unhappy, if you're feeling so shortchanged paying so much to fly with The Company, may I suggest that you go fly with another airline?
I'm not being arrogant, but too many times I have come across travellers who eventually come back to The Company after switching because they realize that with other airlines, their silly whims and complaints will not be entertained.

I am so sick so sick of people complaining about the experience over and over. If it's once or twice, it's fine. It's good to get feedback sometimes and know how we can improve. But these are perpetual complainers - I mean if it is really so painful to fly with us, then spare yourself the agony and fly with the Wau, the Kangaroo, the Antelope, whatever.... Options are aplenty these days.

 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang