Turbulence hit hard as the plane was approaching Narita so I grabbed one of the empty seats to secure myself.
I looked out and saw Mount Fuji! And because of that, today is going to be a good day :)
On any other day, I would be busy preparing for landing and have no chance at all to look out the window. Turbulence came at the right time today.
I have waited very long to have my chicken katsu opposite AEON mall. The last 3 trips to Narita, I had something else even though my mind was really with the chicken katsu. More like with the sesame dressing that goes with the salad! Sesame dressing in Japan is zee bestttttt!!!!! I don't care if I've to eat alone (since the rest would prefer sushi and tempura), I'll be happy dining alone today. Me with my fried chicken cutlet and sesame dressing. Just us ♥
It's just a night here but I brought along a big check-in bag, determine to fill it with toiletries and bottles of milk tea because who knows when I'll be back again.
I looked out and saw Mount Fuji! And because of that, today is going to be a good day :)
On any other day, I would be busy preparing for landing and have no chance at all to look out the window. Turbulence came at the right time today.
I have waited very long to have my chicken katsu opposite AEON mall. The last 3 trips to Narita, I had something else even though my mind was really with the chicken katsu. More like with the sesame dressing that goes with the salad! Sesame dressing in Japan is zee bestttttt!!!!! I don't care if I've to eat alone (since the rest would prefer sushi and tempura), I'll be happy dining alone today. Me with my fried chicken cutlet and sesame dressing. Just us ♥
It's just a night here but I brought along a big check-in bag, determine to fill it with toiletries and bottles of milk tea because who knows when I'll be back again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment