Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mystique


Yesterday a colleague told me about the end of the world. He's Christian, and he told me what his pastor experienced. His pastor died, went to heaven, talked to God, God showed him things, and he came back to life. After coming back to life, he can see more than what we can see.
He saw the end too.
And it seems near.
Too near.
The anti-Christ is suppose to have been born very recently/soon.
I wonder if the pope's resignation is more than it seems?

I googled and found that in all major religions of the world, there is an end too... Hence there has to be an end. But is it really that soon?

 

2 comments:

Ann said...

as a Christian, you die and to go to heaven, full-stop. Unless the pastor is Christ himself otherwise we are not reborn. We die, we die.

MinnieMoose said...

Er, I suppose clinically dead is the term. This was when the pastor was 12.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang