What a hectic time of the year.
Valentine's Day is coming up, Markus' birthday is early next month, and our first year anniversary follows closely.
The biggest of the three is his birthday so I've already sort of prepared something in advance (I will not blog it here just in case he comes here by accident... this guy uses my laptop pretty often while he waits for me to get ready). His birthday present is also ready, except that it's right now in London with Anlynn. Fortunately, Janet will be flying to London in a few days so I will be able to get the present in time.
Markus booked a table for us at my favourite restaurant for Valentine's day but after I found out how much the dinner costs, I told him to cancel it. How can I stomach a dinner that can pay for one month's installment of my house loan, on a day that really isn't even that significant? I'll give him some sweets on that day, that's about it haha. Really.
Then comes the anniversary.
Oh my god. I'm really not good with ideas and far from creative.
If you all have any smart ideas, I'll be really happy to hear it.
TIA!
| A China doll's request. |
Valentine's Day is coming up, Markus' birthday is early next month, and our first year anniversary follows closely.
The biggest of the three is his birthday so I've already sort of prepared something in advance (I will not blog it here just in case he comes here by accident... this guy uses my laptop pretty often while he waits for me to get ready). His birthday present is also ready, except that it's right now in London with Anlynn. Fortunately, Janet will be flying to London in a few days so I will be able to get the present in time.
Markus booked a table for us at my favourite restaurant for Valentine's day but after I found out how much the dinner costs, I told him to cancel it. How can I stomach a dinner that can pay for one month's installment of my house loan, on a day that really isn't even that significant? I'll give him some sweets on that day, that's about it haha. Really.
Then comes the anniversary.
Oh my god. I'm really not good with ideas and far from creative.
If you all have any smart ideas, I'll be really happy to hear it.
TIA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment