Tuesday, April 29, 2014


I am typing this as I wait for my hair curls to set. My hair is coiled up to a spongy thing that has curly wires holding my hair up in the air. I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning as expected and I'm so sleepy sitting here. This whole process of perming my hair takes at least 3 hours. Reading magazines such as Her World and Business Traveller on the tablet  makes my eyes tired. I am also afraid of shutting my eyes since I might nod off and pull the whole machine down. Hence I'm trying to keep myself awake by writing down a few words.

 I scalded my fingers 12 days ago on my flight to Barcelona. Out of the three fingers, two fingers blistered. One of it, the ring finger on the left hand, is recovering way too slowly. The skin is still broken. Sigh. I hate accidents onboard.

The boyfriend will start at a new job on May 5. That means a trip with him to Tokyo in June seems highly unlikely now. Disney Sea, I will come to you eventually I promise. Meanwhile I will probably do a solo trip since I have some "errands" to run there.

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang