Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Surviving Brazil

I mentioned before that food in Brazil is bad. Maybe it's just where I am but I'm not suppose to venture too far anyway given the crime rate here. But if Subway and McDonald's can go wrong, what hope have you got left for the other stuff?

And since this trip to São Paulo is longer than usual, three nights!, I thought it might be amusing to show you what I've brought along with me to survive the four days and three nights here.



So what you're looking at is my stash of survival food that includes:
- baked beans
- a whole bag of Milo
- short-grained rice
- chicken floss
- Manuka honey UMF 15+ (so that I don't fall sick because the rooms here and in Barcelona are very dry)
- a six-pack Vitasoy
- instant noodles: Shin ramyun and Penang white curry noodles
- a bottle of crispy shallots, courtesy of the boyfriend's mother
- Gardenia bread
- Hup Seng, a little something of BP to travel with me
- 4 bottles of 1.5L water
- sesame oil.... for when you need that extra fragrance to the porridge lol
- oats, for fibre
- Twisties party pack!

Of course there is a trusty cook pot to make the survival all possible hahahahaha.
It was right after my last São Paulo flight that I told myself, screw this rubbish that I've to eat in Brazil - I'm gonna get myself a cook pot before my next São Paulo flight! And it has been working very well so far. 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang