Monday, April 28, 2014

The smell of a country

I don't wanna sound mean. 
But I actually knew where a top was made because of the smell. 

I was in Stradivarius trying on this top when I got the hint of this place that I know. 

If you've been to Stradivarius, you'll know it's like an A&F-wannabe where the room spray is so strong you could choke in the boutique. The consequence of that is that all their clothing smell like that room-spray. (Which can smell quite nice if it's faint.) 

To think I actually got the smell of this place/people that I took a quick take at the tag that shows where the top was made, and bingo. 

That's the first time I've ever had such an experience even though I am certain I have many clothes that come from that country. 

Honestly it doesn't smell pleasant. Needless to say, I didn't buy that top. 

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang