Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Timothy

Dear Timothy,

It's been a while since I last saw you.

I remember the first time I visited Perth, you came to the hotel at 7.30 a.m. even though we both slept late the night before. U woke up shitass early to catch that bus to the city. We were wondering what fantastic Australian breakfast we might be able to have, but we ended up having
Hungry Jacks (because we needed its toilet).


Me and my pancakes.

Then we went to the shopping street for me to have a look at what it's like. You dropped by Ed Hardy and had a hard time choosing between 3 ridiculously expensive t-shirts. While you were deciding, you tried to con me into buying a ridiculously expensive cap too (AUD$179 i think?).



After that we took a train down to Fremantle, because there were Perth's "Original Fish N Chips" and "Voted Best Fish N Chips" etc.



We had an aweeeeeesome seafood lunch and then it started to drizzle. But not before we took a few photos at the jetty....




Then we went to the shipwreck museum, and posed for more photos... Unfortunately they're all in your camera *hint* so I can't upload them here. Then it was time to go back to the city, and so we shopped and had ice-cream and I went back to my hotel to rest.

We were hoping I'd get to come by Perth soon and who would have guessed, I had another flight to Perth the very next month! And luckily enough, it was on a weekend again!

That trip you picked me up from my hotel at 2 a.m. so that I could stay at your place (instead of HILTON!) while you attempted to cook me a nice breakfast. You gave me the better pancakes while the failed ones you bravely ingested.

I met your mum and your Aunty Rose. It was most unfortunate I did not get to meet Kian. :(
Your mum asked when I was going to Paris again, so that I can help her get her LV bag. Well, do let your mum know I'm missing Chinese New Year this year for Paris. Then we went to have dim sum, probably the first time in my life that I enjoyed it. It was an awesome lunch. Then we went to the shopping street where I found a bargain - a bottle of wrongly tagged L'Occitane cream at David Jones. And because I was dead tired and then had a flight to catch in the middle of the night I was unable to join your dinner with your uncle and his apparently gorgeous sons.

And you know what?
I'll see you for dinner this 22nd.
Oh you know that already?
Ok...
But I'm visiting again on Feb 22nd!

I'm going to Perth again, and again! HAHAHA. Yes, I love visiting Perth. Because you take me out to have the nicest food, give me the nicest company and then show me about the place. :) I'll see you this 22nd AND Feb 22nd (this must be news to you)!! o.m.g. Unbelievable. No wonder you said I'm the Monashian that you see most often after leaving uni.

Better pancakes next time ok... :P


Yours sincerely,
N.G.

9 comments:

Timo said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Haha..That Timothy sounds like a really good friend !

HAHA!

Yep..see you soon! =)

MinnieMoose said...

U bet! U'd like him too if you met him :p

Dental Girl said...

HOW MANY PERTH FLIGHTS ARE YOU GETTING WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO MELBOURNE???

*sulk*

MinnieMoose said...

Uhm uhm uhm... dental girl i have totally no control over that. besides u're in benalla!!!
and dat means u can come stay with me in the city when im there :D

TheGunner said...

That Timothy sounds like a 'lala-boy' la..

*unzze unzze unzze unzze unzzee....*

MinnieMoose said...

Yah... except that he hasn't zhng-ed his Swift to quite match his unzze reputation :p

TheGunner said...

Tell him Suet-Li's Swift also zhng-ed to 16" white colour rims liao. His one ar... minimum also must 18" ok...

Timo said...

Haha..

No thanks Kon..

Next car will either be a Mazda3, Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla Ultima..and no..I won't increase the diameter of my rims..

LaLa days are over..in fact..it was never really there..just that you guys made a big fuss about it! :P

TheGunner said...

whoa... Mazda3 ar.. so fierce. Over here, ppl's next car is thinking of Proton 1.3 nia.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang