Friday, March 26, 2010

Aussie no more

I hope?

Well, more like, I don't want to fly to Adelaide anymore, everrrr.

The 28th of this month is a big day for The Company.

Many changes to flight routes will be made, mostly to do with upgrade of aircraft-types. On this date also marks the day we stop flying to 2 destinations, one of which is highly dangerous - that sort of money is really not worth making.

Most importantly, the aircraft-type which I was trained for that made me fly to Australia twice a month will now be used for a few more routes too! Male (hoorah!), Taipei (fake eyelashes anybody?), Abu Dhabi, and a few not so exciting places....
At first I thought that with this change I will fly less to Australia...

THEN my company decided to send me for training (next week and the week after) for the A380, conveniently returning more Aussie flights to me (SYD & MEL).

But hey, I get to return to Paris :) It's a damn good thing.
And more London flights yahoo!

0 comments:

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang