1. I've never been a fan of Mulberry. I happened to casually walk into one of its boutique in London and decided to try the Alexa bag (just to annoy the super proud sales person). And boy did it look so good, good enough to eat! The small version is super cute and rugged. It's not expensive too for an all-leather bag. If it came out in the right colour I mightttttttttttttttt just get one.
2. Have you all seen the new LV (Fall/Winter 10/11) bags!? I can't believe it's been a season gone since we last saw the bags with the foxtails. The bags this time beats the shytes out of last season's and ooooooooooooooooooooooooo orgasmic! Exotic leather galore, I like! Even the basic calf ones look damn good. Marc Jacobs has definitely outdone himself this time. Now how to afford all of them in every colour...
3. I've already changed half of the money needed for my next bag. Thank God for the crisis in Greece.
4. I LURVE my luggage to bits. No fight! Possibly my second best bag purchase. Best is my first Prada which is so versatile and can be used rain or shine. Even the Starbucks barista spilled hot chocolate (yes, she did and you should see the shock on her face) on its first day out and I didn't even sweat.
5. When my colleague saw me carrying my Longchamp in Auckland (who can be bothered packing a bag for Auckland, no offense) she laughed and said, "Red colour ah? Made in China one lah..." WTF? If mine was made in China so was hers, or so I thought. Like I said, Longchamp is so widely used among our crew that you'd think our airline issued us one each. There were 3 of us there and all were using Longchamp. We flipped our bags inside out and then only I discovered that she was telling the truth - the red colour really is made in China... Meanwhile her orange one and another colleague's blue one were Made in France.
WTF! Did I pay any less for my red bag? NO!! -_______________-
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i love mulberry!
Post a Comment