I'm sure I heard my neighbour yesterday morning because my body was ready to wake up.
Today I woke up before 7.
Gah!
On the other hand... I have officially striked out Sweden. My Norwegian passenger asked me if I knew that it's VERY VERY cold in Sweden right now when I told her I planned to go to Sweden. Er, no I didn't know....
I checked the temperature yesterday and it looked like this:


Not pleasant at all.
I was watching Dumbo in Auckland and I fell in love with the train <3
I never noticed that the train actually talked when I saw the movie as a kid. So funny! It was going "I can I will I can I will I can I will" at one point when it was going uphill.
Training for marathon will officially start next month. My cousin wants to whoop my ass so in order to save my ass and save myself some face Imma work hard this year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment