About two weeks before all my food were thrown out, I had bought a packet of Quaker oats and a packet of 3-in-1 Milo in BP. I brought it back to Singapore and somehow I thought I had left them in my bedroom for the time being because my airlarda was too full.
Now I'm hungry and I want to have some oats and there is no friggin' oats in my bedroom. And no Milo either!
I can't believe she threw out BRAND NEW PACKETS OF OATS AND MILO, just like that!!!
If she really thought those were my ex-housemate's and if she didn't want it, maybe she could ask the other housemates if we wanted them?
I was mad at her for throwing out my food - and I knew there were things like tea and other snacks that were new and unopened. I remember thinking to myself, "Luckily the two packets of oats and Milo that I had bought recently are kept in the room."
How wrong was I!
THERE ARE HUNGRY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, how could she throw away perfectly good food like that!!!
I'm hungry and super pissed right now.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment