Friday, February 25, 2011

To feel the wind against my face again

Just got back from a run. I'm gonna start running again, to keep fit. I'm just a blob of fat and I must do something about it.

Feels good to have the wind against my face again....for the first 5 minutes. When the perspiring starts in this damn humidity, I wished I had stayed in bed instead.

8 comments:

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

I wish i actually get out of the office early enough to go to the gym!

When we bertemu in BP, shall we have running bonding time? :p

MinnieMoose said...

Definitely!! Tasik Y it is... :)
unless u can think of some place better.

Anlynn said...

Yeah, its time for you to go back to Tasik Y. I'm sure that stalker uncle missed you :P

agape said...

get anlynn to jog while yr at it :P

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

I used to go for runs at the cemetery behind my house, lol.

But Tasik Y sounds good too! We shall go there, and you have a stalker? Tell me more.

Hahaha!

MinnieMoose said...

so scary to be runnning around/thru the cemetery!! what if i accidentally let go a fart in front of somebody's stone???

yes lynn, see, u gotta come jog with me.

i don't have a stalker btw. it's just an uncle who loves to disturb anything without something between its legs, and he got a telling off from me and never disturbed me again.

Anlynn said...

Just for the record, I have jogged with both my sisters before :P
MM, you go back on weekdays most of the time!

Ann said...

lynn: have you we jogged together before?? hmmm....

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang