I've just sent off Kelvin at Changi. It's so sad to see him leave. He was only at my place 2 weeks ago when he flew in for Sean's wedding and Chinese New Year (apparently his first back home in 15 or so years). It really feels like Chinese New Year is over.
So glad to be back at work. It was so depressing to be back in Singapore on Sunday but starting work on Monday was just great. Nice to be up in the friendly skies again.
On the topic of work, my roster had a minor adjustment to my next flight. My Cairo flight is no more a night-stop but will merely be a shuttle from Dubai. Since I was at the airport this morning, I decided to check the load for the flight. 34 passengers out of 260+ in Economy, 14 in Business. What are these 48 people doing flying into Cairo at this time????
I expected the load out of Cairo to be full but it turns out to be only 90+. I suppose most of those who want to be evacuated have already left in the last 12 days.
To be spending 6 days in Dubai is no joke. How much Indian/Middle Eastern food can one take? I've bought some drystores but they don't seem quite enough. It's not that I don't wish to buy more but the minimart's shelves are half-empty. It hasn't been receiving deliveries because of the festive period. Again - why didn't I bring CNY goodies back with me :(
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I didn't bring any goodies back to KL, like you, I had too many things to take back :S
Post a Comment