Friday, April 8, 2011

And the trip is back on!

There are still seats for SIN-FRA :D WOOHOO!

The one with the better timing is overbooked with a long wait-list. Seriously, why do people spend so much money flying with The Company on an old aircraft, I can never understand.

The one with the seats (on a newer aircraft) has absolutely crap timing. I will have to camp out in the airport T__T till I catch the next morning's flight to Berlin.

I'm sho happy!


I could watch Friends to kill time but I think I'll leave my laptop behind - "have iPhone, will travel" ma, right? - or I could do a last minute crash course on the German language. Or I can also play games on my phone (my cousin Shermayne recommended a few games to me which I'm sure will keep me occupied, that is, if I don't finish playing them these few days... they are so addictive!). I just don't want to be caught snoring in the airport terminal like a refugee....

2 comments:

agape said...

carry a cloth around just in case you start snoring and drooling :P

another app: Angry Birds!

MinnieMoose said...

Say no to animal cruelty!!!
I'm really so addicted to Unblock Me. And there are 400 levels in the beginner pack. Amazing.
It's been keeping me up at night :P

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang