Sunday, August 14, 2011

Life needs to be more exciting

So today an acquaintance sent me a photo of himself with Aaron Kwok in Shanghai, apparently a very good racing buddy of his!
(I should mention too that Acquaintance wants to meet for makan/drinks in China/Singapore... I will be so starstruck if I get to share a table with Aaron Kwok!)

Things have been picking up* but I NEED MORE EXCITEMENT IN MY LIFE. MORE MORE MORE!

*Among others, I had two Asian stars on my flight in a span of about 2 weeks.

Hong Kong-San Francisco later. All pumped up!

7 comments:

Anlynn said...

I want to do something I do best....

MinnieMoose said...

Er what is that? Giggle??

Ann said...

weird but i totally agree with you! my life's so boring now.....

i might need u to get me oakley. when are u going?

Anlynn said...

Ok, maybe something I do best on cyberspace. *rolls eyes* that's for your post and your comment :P

MinnieMoose said...

Anlynn: WHAT IS IT???

Ann: I'm going tomorrow. Give me the model number before the end of your Wed.

Dental Girl said...

Don't ask for more excitement. Ask for GOOD excitement. Have to be careful what you ask for.

Ann said...

I have emailed you the potential models - take a look at the real thing and i will leave it to you to decide.

 

View From The Top Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang